The College made progress in the Strategic Plan 2015-2018 to decrease enrollment barriers, strengthen orientations and early learning experiences, and improve persistence rates.
Between 2019-2025, the College will focus on the following to continue improvement of student access to the college and timely completion of educational goals:
- Reduce barriers to access and to students achieving their educational plan goals in a timely manner; create a welcoming atmosphere with increased human contact.
- Increase enrollment of adult students—both credit and noncredit—who have not gone to college and need support; improve outreach strategies to all of Marin’s adult populations.
- Provide effective orientation and early support to students so that they can determine and achieve their educational goals.
- Build awareness in students of educational goal options and paths to achieve these goals.
- Ensure that all students reach milestones and complete educational goals in a timely manner.