Through the Strategic Plan 2015-2018, the College made progress in creating clear educational paths, course scheduling that meets student needs, improving basic skills completion, strengthening partnerships with K – 12 partners, and providing opportunities for faculty to collaborate.
Between 2019-2025, the College will focus on the following goals to build on these successes:
- Clarify various educational pathways, strengthen existing and develop new curriculum to support those pathways, connect pathways in new ways, and educate faculty to become more knowledgeable about pathway opportunities.
- Implement a student-centric master schedule that meets student needs for timing, location and course offerings rotation.
- Develop innovative offerings, scheduling, and delivery methods for student success and equity.
- Create opportunities for faculty to collaborate and share effective teaching methodologies.
- Improve completion of transfer-level math and English courses within a one-year timeframe through changes to curriculum and teaching/learning practices.