The end of the academic year 2012-13 denotes the first deadline for the accomplishment of the 57 action steps in the College of Marin Strategic Plan 2012-2015. As a reminder, these 57 action steps are related to the following 13 objectives:
- Enrollment Management
- Instructional Technology
- College of Marin Distance Education Plan 2012-2015
- Professional Development for Instructional Technology
- Student Success Initiative
- Teaching and Learning Strategies
- Community Partnership
- Facilities Plan
- Technology Plan
- Assessment, Program Review, and Resource Allocation
- Fiscal Stability
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Communication with Community
Question (fill in the blank): The College has accomplished ____ percentage of the Strategic Plan’s 57 action steps for the first year?
Answer: The College has accomplished 95 percent of its 57 action steps for this first year.